Welcome to Rock Haven
We know trying something new can be intimidating at times, but don’t worry, our climbing staff is here to support you every step of the way. All guests and climbers are welcome here and will have varied access to our facility based on the path you choose below. We make getting started easy and offer free Bouldering 101 classes for all members.
Prepare for your first visit
To maximize your safety and stoke, everyone entering our gym (regardless of whether you’re climbing or not) needs to verify they’ve watched our safety video and understand the rules of the gym with a digital profile created online. Minors must have their waiver signed by their parent or court-appointed guardian.
Step 1 – Watch our safety video. Yes, even if you’re not climbing, everyone must watch.
Step 2 – Choose your path:
Anyone looking to climb for a day whether individually, in a party, or for a corporate event. Simply create a profile and head into the gym. We’ll check you in with a photo ID when you get here and sell you your day pass.
Anyone that wants daily access to climbing and to be part of our Rock Haven community. Simply click here to buy online.
Step 3 – Check out “What to bring” below. Then, go boulder! Don’t forget to check out our free Bouldering 101 class that will certainly be of benefit no matter your skill level.
What to bring
These five MUST-HAVES are needed to get started:
- A government-issued photo ID & Payment method.
- An appetite for adventure! OK, not required, but it really helps!
- An attitude of kindness and respect to all those in our community – absolutely required.
- Climbing shoes and a shirt – Both required on the walls and available for rent or sale.
- Closed-toe shoes for the fitness areas.
These five items, while not required, are the NICE-TO-HAVES and are available for sale or rent if you do not have your own:
- Comfortable/flexible clothing.
- A lock to securely store your gear.
- A chalk bag with a chalk-sock (loose chalk ONLY in buckets please).
- A water bottle to stay hydrated (fountain available).
- Recovery snacks to help you get back on the wall.
Need more support
We offer free Bouldering 101 Class that covers all you need to get started and a range of other education and safety classes. From group climbing, to individual training and coaching, our programs are all designed with the intent to help you climb better for the long-haul. More information coming soon!
We are here for you
We are excited to be part of your climbing journey and believe everyone has a climber inside… Yes, everyone! You just might not know it until you try. If you have any additional questions please check out our FAQs, or contact us.